Cobra Electric Interior Services LP is seeking an Entry-Level Assistant to join the team! If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual looking to kickstart your career, we would love to hear from you! This position will be based out of our Kelowna office and will support the Operations Assistant.
Cobra Electric Interior Services LP is a full-service electrical contracting company that provides electrical maintenance services throughout the Southern Interior of British Columbia on behalf of the B.C. Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure.
What you Bring:
- Post-secondary education in the areas of accounting, office administration and/or equivalent experience in a related field(s), is preferred
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Understanding of accounts payable cycle and basic accounting knowledge
- Learning agility and willing to continually learn and develop
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects
- Strong learning agility and a willingness to continually learn and develop
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently with little or no supervision and as a team player
- Proven ability to take initiative, demonstrate creativity and produce outstanding work
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
This role involves a range of job duties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the organization and reconciling of timecards before going to payroll
- Performs general data entry and file management
- Completes monthly reconciliation of accounts within area of responsibility
- Maintaining document and process control
- Answering phones and liaison with Communications Center/Head Office
- Acknowledges all visitors and callers promptly and politely assesses/interprets to meet their immediate needs
- Provides office scanning and filing in a timely manner
- Provides administrative support to management team and operational crews, including problem resolution, technical assistance, procedural clarification, meeting agenda/minutes, and/or assist in the development of new work/document procedures
Salary: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
If you are excited to be a part of our dynamic and expanding team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement, or by email at email@example.com. Please note, only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mainroad Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome and respect people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We are committed to creating a fair and equitable work environment where everyone can thrive and succeed.