Are you looking for a full-time opportunity to contribute to an amazing team? If so, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Yardman/General Labourer to join the team. This position will be based out of Cobra Electric’s Port Kells yard and will report directly to the Yard Supervisor.
This is a great opportunity for high school graduates looking for a full-time position!
What you bring:
- Grade 12 education.
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver’s license.
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Dedicated, committed and safety conscious.
This role involves a range of job duties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Sorting and stripping various electrical parts as part of the recycling program.
- Cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Operating hand and power tools of all types.
- Maintain and clean equipment and tools as, as required;
- Loading and unloading equipment (forklift training provided).
- Delivering and picking up parts from suppliers.
At Cobra Electric, the opportunity for growth and advancement to those who show hard work, initiative, and have a positive attitude is endless. It is not uncommon for entry level positions to grow into electrician apprentices with our Company! Start your career today!
If you are excited to be a part of our dynamic and expanding team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement, or by email at email@example.com. Please note, only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mainroad Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome and respect people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We are committed to creating a fair and equitable work environment where everyone can thrive and succeed.