An exciting opportunity exists at Raylec Power Alberta for an Electrical Labourer. Join our dedicated team in Rocky View County, providing top-tier roadway lighting and traffic signal installation services, along with specialized electrical repair & maintenance. Become part of a dynamic environment where you can grow and develop your skills.
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits.
- 12.5% Stat and Vacation Pay.
- Opportunities for share ownership & RRSPs.
- Travel accommodations and transportation for out-of-town work.
- Equipment training and experience.
What you Bring:
- Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean abstract.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Experience working with underground utilities.
This role involves a range of job duties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Shoveling work: working in trenches, hand trenching, and backfilling.
- Landscaping and road surface clean-up.
- Operating various types of equipment (training provided).
- Handling and storing stock items, maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Traffic control, as required (TCP certification provided).
If you are excited to be a part of our dynamic and expanding team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mainroad Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome and respect people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We are committed to creating a fair and equitable work environment where everyone can thrive and succeed.