Raylec Power (Alberta) LP, has been serving Central and Southern Alberta communities since 2013. Raylec Power (Alberta) LP provides top-tier roadway lighting and traffic signal installation services, along with specialized electrical repair & maintenance.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Electrical Labourer to help with a lighting project in Grande Prairie, AB. Become part of a dynamic environment where you can develop and grow your skills.
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience level.
- 12.5% Stat and Vacation Pay.
- Equipment training and experience.
What you Bring:
- Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean abstract.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented with a positive attitude.
This role involves a range of job duties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Shoveling work: working in trenches, hand trenching, and backfilling.
- Landscaping and road surface clean-up.
- Operating various types of equipment (training provided).
- Handling and storing stock items, maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas.
- Traffic control, as required (TCP certification provided).
- Carrying out other related duties as needed.
If you are excited to be a part of our dynamic and expanding team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mainroad Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome and respect people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We are committed to creating a fair and equitable work environment where everyone can thrive and succeed.