An exciting opportunity exists at Raylec Power Alberta for an Electrical Apprentice (2nd, 3rd or 4th year). Join our team of professionals, specializing in highway street lighting and traffic signal installations. Learn from experienced electricians, operate heavy equipment, and contribute to our dynamic work environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits.
- 12.5% Stat and Vacation Pay.
- Opportunities for share ownership & RRSPs.
- Travel accommodations and transportation for out-of-town work.
- Equipment training and experience.
What you Bring:
- Current 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th-year Electrical Apprentice.
- Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean abstract.
- Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions and at heights.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Experience with equipment operation is an asset.
- Experience with underground utilities is preferred.
If you are excited to be a part of our dynamic and expanding team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement, or by email at email@example.com. Please note, only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mainroad Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome and respect people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We are committed to creating a fair and equitable work environment where everyone can thrive and succeed.