Raylec Power (Alberta) LP, has been serving Central and Southern Alberta communities since 2013. Raylec Power (Alberta) LP provides top-tier roadway lighting and traffic signal installation services, along with specialized electrical repair & maintenance.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Electrical Apprentice (3rd or 4th year) to help with a lighting project in Grande Prairie, AB. Become part of a dynamic environment where you can develop and grow your skills.
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience level.
- 12.5% Stat and Vacation Pay.
- Equipment training and experience.
What you Bring:
- Current 3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice.
- Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean abstract.
- Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions and at heights.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Experience with equipment operation is an asset.
This role involves a range of job duties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with and learning from Journeyman Electricians.
- Receiving mentorship and training in the electrical trade.
- Installing electrical components such as conduit, wiring, bases, streetlighting structures, and fixtures.
- Engaging actively in the company’s health and safety program.
- Performing shoveling tasks like trench work, hand trenching, and backfilling.
- Operating various equipment like forklift, plate compactor, jumping jack, and more (training provided).
- Handling electrical installation materials.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of supplies, tools, and work areas.
- Assisting with traffic control as necessary (TCP certification required).
- Carrying out other related duties as needed.
If you are excited to be a part of our dynamic and expanding team, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement, or by email at email@example.com. Please note, only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mainroad Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We welcome and respect people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We are committed to creating a fair and equitable work environment where everyone can thrive and succeed.